Hello! My name is Shehreen Dheda. As a published scientific author and freelance editor, I understand the importance of engaging audiences through effective writing. I started Coral Editing Services to help you with your editing needs.
During the past nine years, I have written and edited a variety of documents including journal articles, proposals, technical reports, laboratory equipment user guides, conference posters, and presentation slides.
You can read more about my experience and education below. I look forward to working with you!
- Freelance Editor (remote), Wordvice (San Francisco, CA, August 2016 – present)
- Academic Editor (remote), CambridgeEditors (Cambridge, MA, July 2016 – present)
- Scientific Writer/Editor (remote), Naval Medical Research Unit San Antonio (San Antonio, TX, May 2016 – present)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Naval Medical Research Unit San Antonio (San Antonio, TX, June 2014 – May 2016)
- Adjunct Professor – Engineering, Northwest Vista College, (San Antonio, TX, January 2015 – May 2015)
- Research Engineer, California Nanotechnologies, Inc. (Cerritos, CA, August 2013 – May 2014)
- Materials Researcher/Graduate Student, University of California, Irvine (Irvine, CA, September 2007 – October 2012)
- PhD in Materials Science and Engineering (University of California, Irvine, October 2012)
- MS in Materials Science and Engineering (University of California, Irvine, June 2009)
- BS in Biomedical Engineering (University of California, Irvine, June 2007)
- Technical Communications (University of California San Diego Extension, ongoing)
- Copyediting (University of California San Diego Extension, August 2016)